2/15/2009

An Old Fun One (OFO)

http://lifeofdale.blogspot.com/2007/01/unexplainable.html

Sometimes I look through my old blog posts and cringe. But most of the time I smile. This is one of those smile-making ones. My writing style sure has changed!

I'm off to Lakes Entrance with Kiel & Co again (like last year) tomorrow. Get back on Wednesday. I sure will miss you guys... *misty eyes* :P

If you haven't already done so, read Luke's new "Stog"! (word borrowed from Jimzip). It's wicked funny http://creepylamingtons.blogspot.com. Click the link or scary towels will possess you and inhabit your mind. :)


Dale.

2 comments:

Welcome to Creepy Lamingtons: home to a mix of strange stories and articles that hopefully won't leave an unpleasant taste in your mouth. said...

Haha, thanks for the ad! And I actually remembered that blog entry so yay for my memory! (It seems it's just keys that I forget.)

Hope you have/had (seeing as you're probably back home if you're reading this) fun on your trip. Anyhow, I'll end this before it becomes one of those comments I look back on and cringe.

Jimzip said...

Yeah, there's so much 'cringeworthy' stuff in my blog I prefer not to look back. O_O

Have a good trip!

Jimzip :D