6/29/2010

Blogging/Vlogging

I sometimes wonder if I’d make a good vlogger. I reckon I watch enough YouTube to make a decent fist of it if I wanted to try. But why would I try? I don’t really have a reason to vlog. My life isn’t interesting enough to entertain people at the moment. Plus I figure I’d probably just come up with a few excitable videos then let the whole thing go by the wayside. And that would be if I could ever bring myself to be satisfied with how ‘natural’ I come across on screen.

What would be sort of fun though, would be writing (and making) short video sketches. With my friends! Yay! Who doesn’t secretly think they might have an undiscovered talent when it comes to acting? Or wouldn’t at least humour me just once?

…You? You wouldn’t spoil my fun would you? Dash my creativity and slash my self-confidence?

So I’ll write a short sketch and I’ll share it around and approach some budding, unknowing actors. Then we’ll collaborate and come up with what we come up with and decide what we want to do with it!

Sounds fun to me!

2 comments:

Luke Davidson said...

I cheered at the thought of you doing vlogging or short sketches... but i booed at the idea of acting in them! I'd happily offer my services as a script consultant for a reasonable price though (a single donut?) :)

Jimzip said...

I'd happily watch from the sidelines and appreciate your efforts. X) We've all seen how wonderful I am at butchering every video I'm in, then posting it online for the world to see (yay!). But it would be fun to see you expounding to the world videotibly (videotically? That sounds too much like 'idiotically', and that's not what I'm going for!).

Just remember, comments on youtube are moronic, and you will get them! You must learn the ways of the duck, with it's sacred oil and back technique, only then you fill find true vlogging nirvana....

Yogi Jimzip :D