7/26/2010

'Shelter' (2007)

Loved this movie. I will watch it with all of you. ALL OF YOU!

Refreshing story of a regular guy burdened with a lot of responsibilities and stuck in a life that's not moving forward until he takes the wheel and forces it in the right direction, inspired by a new experience and a new love. The two gay characters are NOT flamboyant, and don't fall into stereotypes! (Not that there's anything wrong with flamboyancy, it's just good to finally feel like I'm being represented.)

Made a video about how it inspired me - watch at your own peril. Editing is terrible...


Dale.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Luke Davidson said...

Haha, on second watch I can see what brenton meant about you seeming a bit slow. :p But I still think you should do more vlogs!Pleeeease!

Jimzip said...

Achem.

Now who needs to update their blog? ;p

Jimzip :D