1/09/2007

Don't give up on Me...

I’m me. I will make mistakes. I will act strangely and uncharacteristically at times. I will inevitably attract drama. But I will always be me. The me who I like, and the me who I am most of the time, is still here. And it wants to say sorry, but also wants to ask that you remember it, rather than the other me who more often than not screws things up. But that part of me will always be there too. It tends to steal the spotlight and bring the focus upon itself, while the other, better part of me is slowly forgotten.

This is addressed at me as much as to anyone else.

I know I won't ever give up on Me.

I just hope you don't either.

Dale.


(I realise that this is a perfect example of the drama I create, too. *sigh* When will I learn?)

4 comments:

bad_intelligence said...

*passes dale a cookie*

~shan said...

how does a complete stranger manage to say everything im feeling?

Anonymous said...

I’m almost jealous. My personality is pretty constant. A Mr. Hyde side could be fun. :) Plus mistakes can pay off. Like in grade 2 art class, I did a proper drawing and made sure to stay within the lines when I coloured in. The girl next to me broke the rules and was colouring all over the place no matter where the lines were. She then got sent to a special art school for talented kids. The moral of the story is: that bitch cheated and stole my glory!

Ah, but yeah, mistakes can be good. As long as you learn from them and don’t repeat them if the consequences are bad. Wow, sorry to state the obvious!

Paul said...

Lol luke the obvious isnt so with dale.. It is far better that you make it as blunt as you can :). As for that cheating bitch, i foresee some definite lines in her future... perhaps even needles.

Dale: How can you say an act is uncharacteristic if it is (paraphrasing) inevitably in your nature to attract drama? If the drama is recursive, and always cause by an act of such nature is it really uncharacteristic?