3/12/2007

My Dreams


My memory of last night's dreams is fading quickly so I'll try to get this down as quickly as possible. I think the first one involved me being at some sort of dance club with Luke (who I'd worked with last night) and Carly from highschool who I wasn't ever really that close to. I joined them (despite the fact that in real life they don't know each other) and made some statement like "I'm completing the triangle". I remember because it seemed like such an abstract thing to say, and because they laughed when I said it. Soon after that I abandoned them (I think a song that I really liked came on) and headed straight for the dancefloor, which I proceeded to set on fire - in terms of how good my dancing was, that is! It was as though I were a professional dancer (or a contestant from So You Think You Can Dance) because some of the moves I was doing I didn't even know existed before the dream!

The second main part was completely different - I was with my younger brother Mark and we were looking out to sea. What we saw was rather scary. There was an ominous black cloud, seemingly made up of thousands and thousands of little black flying things. The dream me thought back and remembered hearing about the devastation that some black swarm caused the next town over, so I beckoned to Mark to run back into the underground house/shelter thing that we could access from the beach. But we didn't make it in time. As we got to a playground just before the entrance, the black swarm engulfed us, and despite our best efforts to hold our breath and not let them into our bodies, we failed. They left shortly after and Mark and I wondered if we'd been poisoned or something along those lines. I don't remember exactly if there were any side effects, but that's all that I can recall from that dream. This second dream is very similar to a book by Michael Crichton called "Prey". I'd kind of forgotten about the book, well at least I thought I had. So my dreams brought back to my consciousness the memory of reading that book and how much I enjoyed it. I'll probably go and borrow another Michael Crichton novel soon now.

So those were my two dreams!

Dale.

2 comments:

Jesicka309 said...

ur dreams are crazy.... and plagerised! u should be ashamed!
haha
happy sleeping daleo!
luv jess

Anonymous said...

Haha, when I started reading the second dream I was wondering if you'd read Prey or not.

Hope you're surviving your hell schedule ok. Mine's been insane but fun.

Lucas.
PS. My comment is worth $126,987.15. :P