4/13/2007

Angry Chicken


I don't get angry very often, so this is pretty huge!

Where does someone get off saying that they can see me lying too much in the future?

What gives them the right to shut me off from them without reason? Without explanation?

I don't deserve to be kept in the dark or treated that way.

How can they be angry at me for something I have no control over? And something that is so much more heart-breaking for me than it ever could be for them?

You're not going backwards.

I don't understand.

Yet I still want nothing more than for things to be how they were, more than anything in the world.

You've pissed me off but I love you as much as ever.

And I'm gonna hang on (literally cling to you if I have to!) until you come around.

Talk to me.

See me.

Stop making me angry and sad.

Love Chicken.

[---------vent post over---------]

2 comments:

shan said...

Im sorry that someone has made you angry. Im sorry that underneath your anger, you are dealing with feelings of hurt and sadness.
im sorry that, as a relative stranger, i am imposing on and trivialising your feelings by leaving a random comment like this.
But i am sorry you're dealing with stuff.

Miss_Outburst said...

Stop all this nonsense, you guys are so cute together.
One day no one else will matter and you will still have each other.