7/03/2007

Cars [Transforming and Otherwise]


This is the week before I go to Queensland and it’s pretty jammed full of stuff. I don’t really know how it happened – I sure didn’t instigate the majority of happenings – but I ain’t complaining none. Yesterday was cool for several reasons, and uncool for a couple of others.


Why yesterday WAS cool:

  • Kiel came around… In his new car! It’s red, primarily, and a 2000 Mazda 626 secondarily.
  • I got to go cruising in above mentioned red car.
  • When Mark got home the three of us played Buzz Music Quiz and I poned [yes ‘poned’].
  • I didn’t have to mop or sweep or force niceties as I didn’t work!
  • I got to see Transformers [possibly one of the coolest movies ever] with Matt, Dan and Simon.
  • The car didn’t die on the way to Transformers.
Why yesterday WASN’T cool:

  • I ate Maccas for lunch, then Krispy Kreme donuts from the Knox store, reluctantly ending my determined boycott of the place [because it deemed me unworthy as a potential employee all that time ago].
  • The car didn’t transform into a cool robot as I was driving home.

Tonight I’m going to Cheers. Tomorrow I’m flexing my muscles at mini-golf [and perhaps putting a little too] with Luke T, Matt and Simon. Thursday is my last shift before I go away, and it’s during daylight hours – I’ll have to allow some time for my eyes to adjust. Friday I’m going to the gym with Luke R and Ian. Saturday morning I leave!

There are a couple of people I want to see before I go, and I’ll get in contact with those unlucky ones probably before the end of today.

A final thought… Lately I’ve been having a lot of dreams in which I’ve been naked for no apparent reason. I’m wondering if it’s symbolic of anything, or if I just subconsciously enjoy not wearing clothes... :)

Dale.

4 comments:

Paul said...

probably the latter of the two i would suspect.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I liked Transformers too... but now I want to eat Krispy Kremes. Damn you Dale!

Jesicka309 said...

errrr... poned? am i missing somethign here?
i dont get it

and u know that if i had been there i would have beaten all of u at buzz!!! hahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA (manic laugh)
have fun in queensland!

: : Wendz : : said...

your friend Kiel, has exactly the same car as my friend too, mazda 626 and red too, they should meet :P
I still haven't seen Transformers yet, everyone has been telling me how good it is, I AM SOOOOO GOING TO SEE IT SOON before uni starts *hopesfully*