11/08/2006

I'm no temporary tattoo...

Although I haven't known you for very long, I can tell you've come a long way recently. To give you more of the 'big picture' - don't mistake my issues (yep, I have big ones too!) as a negative reflection on yourself. Please don't let my idiocy stop the personal growth that you've started which will be so beneficial to you and your happiness in the future!

And you must know how important your friendship is to me, I mean, come on! :)

I hope to be good friends with you for as long as possible - I meant it when I said "No matter what you decide, I want you in my life", because you made mine incredible.

So get your ass into my life and stay there! Err, I mean... it would be great if your friendship could umm, not go anywhere for a while. :)

You're an inspiration to me, Adam. And you always will be.

Dalina.
Hoping to be more like a tongue piercing than a temporary tattoo.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I forgot how funny these blog battles were lol.