5/15/2007

People laughed!


We had to come up with a review of something in 10-15 minutes in my first tute this morning. I did a modified version of actual events that happened yesterday. I was pretty happy with it as people actually found it funny. I had a rolling laugh that lasted for about 3 seconds or so at the end. And random laughing interspersed throughout. :)

Anyway, here it is:

Going on one of our customary random drives the other day, my friend spotted a sign and excitedly instructed me to turn in and park before a place called "Cold Rock". I'd never been there before but had heard at some stage that it was an ice-cream related shop and not just a place where one could purchase refridgerated stones. I had a hankering for ice-cream, which was not unusual, so I followed him inside and became enlightened.

Cold Rock is no normal ice-creamery. No, it's an extraordinary house of delights. After selecting your flavour of ice-cream, and the size of tub you desire, you then can choose from a vast number of "mix-ins", which are mashed into the ice-cream. The potential flavour combinations are limitless - from Mars Bars to Fruit Tingles, Kit-kats to Boost bars, Nerds to Gummy Bears, there is something for the most choosey of all ice-cream consumers. I selected the taste sensation of white chocolate ice-cream with Mars Bar. It rocked. No actually, it Cold Rocked. It was well worth the $5 I paid. I will definitely be returning to the unique and devillishly delicious parlour of pleasure that is, Cold Rock.

I might just be a really good humourous reader, or it might have just stood out compared to everyone elses serious reviews, but it gave me confidence when the people were laughing WITH me (to all those who would suggest otherwise you smell :P) but yeah. Happy.

Dale.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Guess you had to be there...

Anonymous said...

I, murray webb, brother of nathan webb, am an ex-cold rock employee :D i am glad you had this experience as it will lead you to a more fullfiled life.

personally, boysenberry is a favourite

Anonymous said...

I, Nathan Webb, brother of Muzz a.k.a. ex-ice-cream artist, can attest to the delectable yum yums to be had at Cold Rock.

Cookies and cream with Cookie dough.

Enough said.

Anonymous said...

That's weird, I remember putting deodorant on this morning... :p