10/17/2006

When was the last time you were in the news?

Sorry for not blogging for a while. My mind has been elsewhere lately. Although I've almost got my thoughts in order - just have a few more questions to answer and a few more answers to deal with - so it shouldn't be long before I get back into the swing of things!

Also, I've had a few ideas about future posts. Inspired by something someone wrote about me, I'm thinking I may do a series of posts dedicated to the people closest to me, and those who have made an impression on me. While this may partially be an attempt to lure more people into the clutches of my blog ("will he write about me next??"), I think it's also important that I do do it; show some appreciation for the people in my life.

I don't have a set list of who I will and won't write about - although if you've commented before I may do one on however much I know about you - and I won't write anything overly revealing or embarrassing if anyone's worried about that. Who knows, this idea may never even come to fruition! *impressed at my own use of 'fruition' in a sentence* :)

So stay tuned - next time you come back here you may be propelled to stardom by The Daley News! :P

Daley Vitamin Intake.

1 comment:

Jesicka309 said...

LOL make a comment about me!!!!
lol last time i saw u was wen u dropped mark at a party on saturday night!! hehe
yes so do it!!!! lol make me famous lol