9/11/2006

Jotter Entry 1

Last night as I went to bed I was looking around my room for things to read (haven't been to the library for ages and have read all of my own books too many times already) I came across an old jotter/notepad of mine. I rifled through it and found a whole lot of blog-worthy stories that I'd written about my experiences from a few years ago up until a few months ago. So for the next few days you'll be getting an exclusive, raw look into what I was thinking/doing/feeling as a 17 and 18 year old. Exciting hey? Here's the first one...

This is my pad/jotter, and I plan to one day fill every page. I am Dale, and 17 years old. Today is the 8th or 9th of December (2004), I'm not sure exactly. I do know it's a Saturday though. It's 10:15pm, I just checked my clock radio, but I think it's fast... or slow. I can never remember.
Today was different, but also boring. Though a feeling of 'I was helpful' struck me. I helped Grandma sort through a LOT of junk she had, took all day. I wanna help people. I discovered that last night as I was lying in bed.
I better take a shower now, I got quite hot and was exposed to a lot of peculiar smells today. Be back soon!

Back! It's 10:47 now. I got burnt today, my face is all red, thought it's usually like that after a shower. I'll see how it is in the morning.
I figured it out! At the pool yesterday, I felt strange, like tubby or something. The thing is I'm actually skinny, well a little skinnier than average. Anyway, I felt out of shape. It must be Hayley that did it to me. She's so fit with her running and soccer. I'll havta go for some more runs myself, and restart my exercise plan again. And stick to it more closely than last time!
Gonna sleep now. A million things are on my mind that I wanna write, but they'll havta wait.
Good night.

No comments: