9/15/2006

Jotter Entry 6, 7 & 8

This has skipped ahead a lot from Jotter 3, but I will go back to what's inbetween, just not right now.

This sucks,

I just realised that I betrayed someone close to me, and told that person that I was responsible. I didn't do it intentionally, I was just trying to fix a situation. But by doing so I revealed something to someone else that caused the friction between them and my close friend. Something that basically only I knew. The thing is it's not like me to interfere or become involved in this type of situation. So this is kind of new and hence a little more difficult for me to cope with. I'm praying that I will be forgiven, because I love the person whom I upset. If they became too disappointed in me to maintain our relationship I'd be really hurt...

* * * *

This still sucks, but less so.

I'm still pondering the discussion last night, and still wondering about the ramifications. Haven't heard from them today, haven't tried to contact them either though, but I thought about it. As the forefront of my mind right now is my still unfinished accounting assignment - I'm not sure if I'm gonna get it done by tomorrow afternoon or not. I guess I'm temporarily replacing one worry with another (probably less important) one. Regardless, I'm going to work super-hard on it tomorrow. I don't want to be doing it tomorrow night, had enough of assignments (and probably uni as a whole) this semester. A break would be nice, like for a few months, but I don't know if I could motivate myself to come back to this. Oh well...

* * * *

Last time I wrote it was Monday night/Tuesday morning, now it's Thursday night/Friday morning. I finished the assignment (just) on Tuesday afternoon. Felt so awesome handing it in - no more assignments for a while! Woot! :) STILL haven't talked to the person whom I love - to some extent - which is saddening, but I haven't given up hope...

Last in this series (number 9) to come next time.

Dale.

No comments: