9/11/2006

Jotter Entry 2 & 3

Morning. It’s 9:35am, and my face isn’t too bad, the redness has thankfully subsided. I’m wearing my PJ’s and dressing gown still, and just finished breakfast.

Today, I’m going to the zoo with Hayley. It’s our “one month anniversary”. Hopefully it’ll be fun and she’ll enjoy herself. Not surprisingly, I haven’t done any of the push-ups or sit-ups I’d planned. Might do them after this. We’ll see. Should I have a shower? I know I had one last night but I’m still sleepy, and my hair looks better after one. Hmm, I think I will. I’m contemplating getting Hayley something for today… but what? I’ll think of something. If not, hopefully I’ll be enough. See ya all again later. Gonna go get ready. I’m meeting her at Mitcham station at
10:30 and it’s 9:45 already. Bye.

* * * *

Morning again. Sorry I didn’t fill you in last night about yesterday. It was great! I mean, the animals got boring and my legs got tired after a while, but we got along so well again. Our favourite animals were the monkeys and bears. As I write this Mark, my younger bro, is trying to read over my shoulder. I think he thinks it’s a not to Hayley. Oh, I figured out what to give Hayley yesterday too. I folded her a love heart. It’s quite complicated, my last girlfriend taught me. Anyway, she loved it! And the number of hugs per 5 minutes went up.

We caught the train in and back. It’s a bit awkward with the wandering eyes of the other passengers though. You’d think there was a giant spotlight intensely focused on us or something! Basically we were only holding hands and laughing a lot.

Surprise, surprise: I’m gonna have a shower now. Haha. It seems like I’m a clean-freak or something huh? Well I’m not. I just happen to write in here most just before I’m due to shower. I’ll tell you about my dreams later… they’re quite interesting! Catch ya!

No comments: